Subject: Re: [Leica] Stolen Leicas--how do you prevent that from happening?
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2001 06:27:43 +0800

I use paper bags given free by shops. My favourite is a Chinese roasted
sweet meat bag which is about A4 size looking at it from the side view.
Everybody knows the brand name and nobody in their right mind would steal
Chinese sweet meat. An alternative is an almost similar sized bag given to
carry cosmetic products. I carry my M6 and lens in it, maybe plus an
additional lens, film with space to spare. I leave the bag on chairs in
restaurants and coffee shoppes and nobody takes a second look at these bags
nor what's in them. I walk all over the city carry them. My M6 comes out in
less than a jiffy and they are great for street photography. When worn out,
just buy more Chinese sweet meat.

Dan K.

Replies: Reply from "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Stolen Leicas--how do you prevent that from happening?)