Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Best film scanner for use w/Leica optics?
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 20:00:13 -0400

I am very happy with my Minolta Scan Dual II scanner.   I think it is good
value for the price.

dan c.

Message from Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com> (Re: [Leica] Best film scanner for use w/Leica optics?)
Message from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (Re: [Leica] Best film scanner for use w/Leica optics?)