Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:lightest possible travelling outfit
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 13:37:53 -0400

You were being helpful, John, and I was probably being
snotty...sorry...It's just that I think we all tend to forget that what
works for us doesn't work for everyone...at the same time, however, I
definitely should have made note of your comment that the question
really is not what to take, but what you can leave home! :-)

B. D.

Message from "John R. Fulton Jr." <JRFjr@compuserve.com> ([Leica] Re:lightest possible travelling outfit)
Message from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Re:lightest possible travelling outfit)
Message from "John R. Fulton Jr." <JRFjr@compuserve.com> (Re: [Leica] Re:lightest possible travelling outfit)