Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V20 #275
From: Andrea Cucina <CucinaA@missouri.edu>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 08:27:40 -0500

Hi LUGs,

I won't miss my friday opportunity to advertise my Leica gear to sell.

Leica MR TELYT R 500 1:8 USD 850 (bargainable)
serial # 3160565 Made in Japan
MINT Glass: perfect; Body: perfect; Focusing: perfect
Comes with original hard case, front and back caps
(never used)
* * * *
Tamron 35-105 2.8 MF sp asl + leica mount adaptall (with hard hood) 350 USD
serial # 1000885
Mint no signs on glass or body
focusing: smooth and clear; diaphragms perfect
**********
Sigma MF 21-35 3.5-4.2 zoom II with metal hood 150-200 USD
serial # 5152841
No signs on glass and body
pump works perfectly, focusing is smooth, diaphragms perfect
With original hard case, front and back caps
****************
Leica 50 1.4 R Summilux 900 USD (bargainable)
serial # 2953790
Mint
no signs on glass, no signs on body
focusing ans diaphragms smooth and perfect
comes with front cap and rear cap
***************************************
Leica DB R4 200 USD (bargainable)
Exc
no serial #
needs resealing foams
with original hard case
*************************
******************************
Mamiya m645 (all togehter with lenses in kit $900 bargainabl)
very minor signs of use
serial # J40234
with AE meter finder
all working perfectly
focusing mirror - perfetc
only needs replacement of foam sealing
****************************
Mamiya Sekor-C 80 2.8
serial # 31535
Mint
Almost never used
glass is perfect, body is perfect, no signs at all, well focusing and
diaphragms smooth and perfect
Mamiya Sekor-C 150/4
serial # 16452
New
no signs on glass, no on body
focusing and diaphragms perfect and smooth
comes with original hard case, srew filetr, back cap

Take care - Andrea