Subject: Re: [Leica] Focomat V-35 Question
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 09:25:31 -0400

The V35, when equiped with the B&W module has a build in filter that flips
up with a turn of the single little knob!! There is a seperate one that you
can get if you use the VC module, but I am not sure they have any at Leica
NJ- they do have some parts, but I am unsure on the red filter. I did see
one on E**y a while back, but I can't remember the final bid. I have found,
however, that the red filter is somewhat redundant, and I simple use the
back of a piece of used paper on which to compose and focus as I can see
better with the white light than the red!!
Enjoy the V35- it is a fantastic piece of equipment!
Dan