Subject: Re: [Leica] mediocre photographers into good photographers...
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 09:21:42 -0400

Kyle-
How right you are- the photographer is the controlling factor! A friend of
mine gave his 13 year old daughter a N*K*N outfit when he moved to the R8
outfit... she has so far been published with a cover photo on the state
wildlife magazine, and sold more stuff at shows than her old man!! I told
Paul that he should take back the Nikon stuff, and give his daughter Gabbie,
the Leica, and just retire!!! I will be proud to say one day, when she
realizes her dream of being a National Geo Photog, to say that I knew- "Way
back when..." !  :o)
Dan