Subject: [Leica] fs: 8/31/01
From: Photovilla@aol.com
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 00:53:01 EDT

Right now I am still working "by appointment." Please don't be shy about
leaving a message on my machine. I check very regularly and answer quickly
and I might just be on another line...I always call back, but don't forget
your number!

My new contact/mailing info:

The Photo Village, Inc.
594 Broadway, Suite #410,  NY, NY 10012
646-613-1107

We are on Broadway and Houston, just down the block from the Leica Gallery.
We hope you take time to browse the prestigious halls of 670 Broadway with
all it has to offer, (I love to also!) but before you buy please check out
the "under dogs"...we are scruffy, but our prices and service will pleasantly
surprise you!

***************************
LEICA DAY: is almost here!!!

Order in person or by phone or email.

 - Sept. 5th, 2001, this Wed.

Hours will be from 10am until at least 7:30pm-

The best day of the year to buy New, USA Leica gear.

Many items are in stock and they are all 10% off + rebates, making most new
gear cost less than it's used brethren. You get the 3 year passport for FREE
is another way to look at it.

Leica $200 rebates are IN EFFECT on M and R cameras and lenses! A $500 rebate
is available on the O-Series classic camera and this may be combined with the
Leica Day discount, putting this camera at a price that has never been seen
before!

Brenda Olesin will be on hand from 11am - 4pm to offer free clean + check of
your well used cameras. While she babies your camera, we will have many new
products on hand to browse and buy.

PS- The well known art and photography gallery, "Igezio's Project," is also
holding an opening this same day starting at 4pm right on my same floor! I
enjoyed his current show called "Children" this Summer, so I am eager to see
what surprises are waiting for us Wed.

***************************
NEW! Voigtlander Winder for Bessa T, integrated grip, nice (and cheap!) $195
New! Voigtlander 21mmf4.0 Skopar, with finder, black or chrome $395
New! Voigtlander 28f1.9 Ultron, chrome (more black in soon) $495
New! Voigtlander Bessa T body, black or chrome $495

Leica made Screw Mount to M adapters. limited production., New, USA $99

Leica M bodies, lenses and drives:

Leica M6 TTL .85 Mint demo, black, complete $1445
Leica M6 TTL .85 Mint demo, no box, otherwise complete $1399
Leica M6 black .72 "classic" Exc++/Mint- $1395
Motor Drive M sept 5th $540
Leica M3 SS, chrome, Exc+, mechanically 100%, recent overhaul $1100
Leica M2 chrome, Exc "good user" $1050
Leica 28f2.8 Elmarit, new import $1395
Leica 35f2.0 ASPH SILVER, Mint/LN demo, 1 year USA warranty was $1145, now
$1125
Leica 35f2.8 Summaron, Wetlar, Mint- $895
Special Bargins in stock: (limited quantities!)
Leica 35f2.0 ASPH black paint, 3 year warr. (after $200 rebate) Sept 5th =
$1500
Leica 50f1.4 Summilux black paint, 3 year, (after $200 rebate) Sept 5th =
$1865.50!

WANTED: a Mint or very close, 135f4.0M last version. Price must be right.

Leica R

Leica R 1.4x APO Extender, latest, 1 year warr. $799
Leica R8, Mint demo, boxed, complete, 1 year warr., black was $1199, now
$1150 ***
Leica R7 black, Exc++/Mint-, case  $895
Leica R6.2 black, Mint- demo, 1 year US warr., boxed & compelete $1195
Leica 16f2.8 Elmarit, 3 cam, near Mint, caps, built in filters, late was $895
Leica 21f4.0 3 cam Super Angulon, with shade, near Mint/Mint $845
Leica 50f2.0 ROM 3 year leica warranty,  sept 5th $599
Leica 50f1.4 ROM, new import, back in stock after a long absence $1345
too much to list...

Misc :
Rollei T, nice condition, bright screen installed. $299
Plaubel Makina 69W Proshift, Superwide Schneider Super Angulon 47f5.6,
finder, cable release, strap, instruction manual, near Mint,  was $2395, for
Sept 5th $2350!

Please call (646) 613-1107 and leave a message if I'm not in or email for
quick replies.
Rich/photovillage.com