Subject: Re: Zurich (was:[Leica] Nathan's PAW 33 and 34)
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 07:00:34 +0200

Rei,

This was also one of the (pleasant) surprises for me when I visited Zurich for the
first time in April 99. I had previously been to Geneva and Lausanne and did not
particularly like either city, but I was pleased to see Zurich's beautiful old
city and the number of funky-looking people in it.

Nathan

Rei Shinozuka wrote:

> nathan,
>
> i work for a swiss bank *, and top management is all in zurich.  i imagined it
> as a much more straight-laced place!
>
> -rei
>
> * in late 2000, Union Bank of Switzerland bought my long-time employer,
>    PaineWebber Inc.

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland