Subject: Re: [Leica] Stolen Leicas--serial number partials posted
From: Pablo Kolodny <pkolodny@fibertel.com.ar>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 23:05:08 -0700

Ted,

You won the Gold medal with the red dot in enamel.
Yours, at the moment, seem to be the more satisfactory answer.
But I wonder why a SOB does not go over the whole, let's say eBay, and claim
there ? There are lots of numbered items out there to claim for.

Regards

- --
Pablo Kolodny
www.pablokolodny.com