Subject: Re: [Leica] f/1.4 and be there WAS Noctilux for Rabs
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 19:48:08 -0700

John Brownlow showed:

> >> http://www.pinkheadedbug.com> >>

Of all John Brownlow's photographs I've seen on the screen and have seen
this one also, it's my favourite!

However, it's my very good fortune to be a proud owner of this very
photograph in hard copy print! Printed by the master's very own hands and
"printer!" ;-)

It's an outstanding picture capturing the faces and expressions of people in
close quarters without showing any sense they're being photographed. And
that my friends is the touch of the Master Street shooter! There, but
invisible!
ted

Replies: Reply from "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com> (Re: [Leica] f/1.4 and be there WAS Noctilux for Rabs)