Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica brand Spotmeter for all RF cameras
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 12:36:21 -0700

Félix López de Maturana wrote:

> "Of course I do, Félix...but as many jokers in here trying to find out new
> ways to get more complexity I'm asking simeone to try to detach my
> undetachable Biogon off the body...by the way, I wish I have such a lens
> mounted on one of my M's... do you think I'll get some sort of Biogon/SWC to
> M bay adapter ?
> In the case I can't get it, I'll consider mounting a Fresnel at the SWC back
> and use it as a rangefinder to set the distance in M lenses... more
> accuracy, you know ?!
>
> saludos"

Don't forget the Alpa 12! You've got the option of the 38mm Zeiss Biogon on that
camera with it's viewfinder which has interesting cross hairs.

Or choose a Rodenstock, Munich/Germany  Apo-Grandagon 4.5/35 mm, helical mount,
smallest f-stop: 22,

But since it's Monday perhaps you'd like to put on your Schneider, Bad
Kreuznach/Germany Super-Angulon XL 5.6/38 mm, helical mount, smallest f-stop: 64.

http://www.alpa.ch/alpa/alpa12_tech.htm

I like the see through grips!

I'd like a million bucks!

Mark Rabiner