Subject: RE: [Leica] 35mm Summicron question for the list
From: "Nguyen, Olivier T [AMSTA-AR-CCF]" <onguyen@pica.army.mil>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 10:26:19 -0400

Aric,
i have the same problem with my 35mm lens f2.8 bull eyes too.  the outring
that have a dot for setting the aperture is turning.  i try to turn it back
to where it is (don't know precise or not but it look line up with the arrow
on the inner ring) and i think it work ok for me.  if you have any
suggestion on what to do with this ring please forward to me too.  I
don'tknow how can this ring get lose
Olivier