Subject: RE: [Leica] Colin's New Website
From: "Colin" <CJV@home.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 15:53:46 -0400

Indeed, it is - a 1978 L48 with a Richmond Gear 5-speed racing
transmission, plus some other goodies.  At any rate, it is powerful
enough to carry all my camera gear at once.  My wife says it's the
reason she married me.  I guess I can't sell it to buy more lenses. :)

Regards,
Colin
http://www.availabledark.com