Subject: [Leica] Anyone have this problem with their R8?
From: "N.Sekha" <hsekha@wt.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 14:43:18 -0500

Hi,

I have had my R8 for about 6 months now and it leaks light. I traced this to
the film window. I sent it to Leica repair and they supposidly adjusted it
and I still have the same problem.

It only happens when the camera back is exposed to direct sunlight. I get
vertical streaks of light.

I noticed that on my Canon EOS-1V the window is heavily tinted. Anyway has
anyone one else had this problem? What is the solution?

Thanks in advance.

Replies: Reply from "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com> (Re: [Leica] Anyone have this problem with their R8?)