Subject: [Leica] Re: [Lieca] LUG and AOL
From: Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 17:13:07 -0700

At 05:49 PM 8/21/01 -0400, Gwpics@aol.com wrote:
>If you can read this it means that I have finally found a way around the
>problem of AOL only sending html email and thus not being able to
>communicate with the LUG. This problem has been a thorn in my side since
>AOL6 came out and is why I have been trying various other approaches. If
>this gets through I am one very happy bunny!
>
>Gerry

This really begs the question... why on earth would anyone actually use AOL ???

Everything is non standard and they scan your mail and www content for bad
words, bad conduct, and other entities deemed sins by "them."

They can keep their nose out of my business!

Although all of those free CD's they send out in the mail make great drink
coasters.

Jim

Replies: Reply from Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us> (Re: [Leica] Re: [Lieca] LUG and AOL)
Reply from Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com> ([Leica] Re: Re: [Lieca] LUG and AOL)