Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Users digest V20 #255
From: "Aram Langhans" <alanghans@komoto.naches.wednet.edu>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 08:10:55 -0700

> Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 11:19:01 -0700
> From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
> Subject: Re: [Leica] OT Richard Feynman (was WWII V2 rockets)
>
> ><Snip> > I believe that an entirely new field of physics gets invented
about twice a
> millennium. So for Feynman to come up with one in our age just like was no
mean
> feet! He is one of the great minds of all time it would seem.
>

> Mark Rabiner
>
> Portland, Oregon
> USA

That must have been one mean feat looking at Feynman's mean feet.

Sorry, I can't resist even though it is summer vacation.  Have to get back
into that school mode in one week.

Aram

This message is made of 100% recycled electons.  No new atoms were destroyed
in making it.

Aram Langhans
Science Teacher, Naches High School
P. O. Box 159/101 W. 5th. St.