Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Rolleiflex 3003 information
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 17:12:57 -0400

At 04:37 PM 8/19/01 -0400, mdelman wrote:
>I've coveted the 3003 for years and finally broke down and bought one from a
>fellow in Canada on e-bay today (really!).  The only info I could find on
>the web was at "Rollei Club Beverly Hills" web site (
>http://www.rollei.tv/index2.htm )
>Years ago, I had a brochure from Rollei on this camera.  I threw this
>brochure out years ago.
>If you locate any additional information please let me know.

Information on the 300x family is fairly easy to come by.  The most
accessible source, of course, can be found by subscribing to the Rollei
List, where there are a number of stalwart users of this fine system.  Book
sources range from Evans ROLLEI CAMERAS (dated, but invaluable) to
Prochnow's ROLLEI REPORT 3 and 4.  And an overview can be found in
Barringer and <ah-HEM> Small, THE ZEISS COMPENDIUM.

Avoid Parker, of course:  the errors are only compounded by the fractured
grammar.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bąs fir gun ghrąs fir!