Subject: [Leica] R8 Motor Drive battery and Metering Problem
From: Andrew Schroter <schroter@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 08:43:22 -0700

I experienced a problem recently that LUGers may be able to provide some
insight to. When the battery inidicator on my R8's Motordrive showed two
lights (of three), the R8's exposure meter started to show incorrect
readings, 1/2000 instead of 1/90.  I recharged the battery and the symptoms
disappeared.  It would seem to me that the meter should continue to work
properly with the indicator lights showing the battery is still reasonably
well charged.

Replies: Reply from "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] R8 Motor Drive battery and Metering Problem)