Subject: [Leica] LALug field trip
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 19:40:37 -0700

Hi All:

This sunday at noon, Aug. 19, at The Shack, 1160 N. Kramer Blvd.,
Anaheim CA, there will an event that's made to order for a little
photography. A good ol' fashioned race riot, American style. That, of
course, because of the anticipated counter demonstrating groups planning
to attend to voice there displeasure with the venue.

"Blood and Honor, California," a group of concerned Americans, will be
having a fund raising benefit show for a new CD they wish to press.
Because of the anticipated heated discourse, there will be medics, legal
observers, media(that's me, among others) and security for the protesters.

I suggest a long lens, maybe your favourite 400mm or 280-350. I myself,
promised my wife that I'll stay as far back as possible, meaning an
80-200, although my propensity is a 21mm or 28mm so as to be in the
thick of it.
See ya there. Show up early, as the action has a tendency to start very
fast, and end as quickly as it starts.

 Slobodan Dimitrov