Subject: Re: [Leica] Latest issue of Leica Fotografie sucks!
From: Mike Gil <>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 12:13:56 -0700 (PDT)

I haven't seen the latest issue but I can imagine.  On
another note how is the LHSA magazine going?  I
stopped getting it because of all the white space and
the muddy black & white pictures they published issue
after issue, how hard is it to print a larger photo to
fill the space.  How many article can they print
focusing on having a cup of coffe at a truck stop.
What happened to articles with somethiing new to say.

Mike Gil