Subject: Re: [Leica] The Americans, Avedon, etc
From: Mike Gil <dtt2150@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 12:37:15 -0700 (PDT)

The Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle applies only to
very small quantities.  It doesn't apply to large
systems.  The principle that works for large systems
and the interaction of large energy fields with other
objects or persons has not been formalize yet.  My
600mm pointed at a football player down field does not
effect the play.  Now if I want to fill the frame with
my 21mm, we can discus.

mg

http://www.honors.unr.edu/~fenimore/wt202/close/#principle)