Subject: [Leica] Re: Agfa Publishes Times for Rodinal @ 1+100
From: RMR <rmr@photographer.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 09:34:11 -0500

Shel,

I have been unsuccessful in trying to open this page.  I think the URL is
correct, but the perhaps the server is down?

I couldn't find anything about it at Greenspun.com either.  If you have
downloaded the PDF file, could you e-mail the PDF to me?

Thanks for pointing this out.

Bob Rosenberg
Minneapolis.