Subject: Re: [Leica] on web design packages
From: "Rick Floyd" <rick-floyd@mediaone.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 19:54:51 -0400

Marc:

I know it is always irritating to have a problem, THEN have someone tell you
"Oh mine is working just fine".  But. I've got to tell you my Comcast Cable
modem into a Lynksys 4 port router and three computers is working just
great.  I use Windows ME on a Compaq and cheap eMachine and an iMac without
a hitch.

Hope you get it working - life without a cable modem would be hell at our
house.

Rick