Subject: RE: [Leica] Absolutely OT/Scanner Driver
From: "Jay Burleson" <jayburleson@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 17:10:21 -0700

Try this:

http://208.226.13.120/scripts/support/updaters.cfm

Silverscanner II,III,IV, DTP and Pro
The current version of the Silverscan software for the LaCie Silverscanner
II, III, IV, DTP and Pro is Silverscan 3.0.1. Please note that this software
will not work with the Original Silverscanner or any other 3rd party
scanners.

Jay Burleson
"There is a thin line between coincidence and fate, my friend."
UPDATED 5-30-01: http://www.jayburleson.com/