Subject: [Leica] Absolutely OT/Scanner Driver
From: Pablo Kolodny <pkolodny@fibertel.com.ar>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 20:58:48 -0300

Dearest fellows:

Some friends of mine lent me a Lacie Silverscan II.
The point is that the scanner drivers for my Mac G3 came in a single oldie,
a diskette. As you know the G3 does not have diskette driver any more...
In addition, when trying to open the diskette files in an older Mac appeared
a message telling that there were a couple of files damaged. One of those
files is the "PhotoShop Plug-in" ...so I have the scanner waiting for me to
get the scanner driver and the proper plug-in.
Maybe someone out there can help me telling where could I get those files
from.
I'll appreciate some comments ...

Thanks in advance

Pablo