Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW (kollasch) | chirping lens now silenced
From: "Michael Gardner" <mlgardner99@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 13:23:48 -0400

I was looking at your PAW index page.  In the small thumbnail size the
pictures take on a bit of an abstract quality because details are not
readily seen.  What struck me in looking over the page, was what a great
sense of  artful composition you have.  It is consistent across the page
too, not a "lucky" accident now and again.  Nice.

Mike Gardner