Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica R telescope converter
From: Ken Lassiter <kenlass@gate.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 19:14:57 -0400

I use one with my 350mm Telyt lens.  Makes a great telescope.  28X and
if I add the 2X Extender-R, it is 56X.  I can make out the rings of
Saturn.  It must be used on a tripod and is easy to adjust to individual
eyesight.  I carry it with me whenever I take the 350mm along.  If you
look at the moon, one has to stop down it is so bright!

The formula for the magnification you will get is Focal Length divided
by 12.5.

Ken Lassiter
Boynton Beach, FL