Subject: Re: [Leica] Reala in a Leica M6
From: Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 13:06:30 -0500

I took them back to the lab and the lab mgr. was there. He took one look at them
and said the magenta was off. He is re doing them. I asked if they were set up
to process Reala and he said yes. When I mentioned the Reala channel, he was
impressed. He was off yesterday and whoever did the printing did not know. I
will pick them up in a hour or so/
Thanks to the group for the expert insight.

Message from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] Reala in a Leica M6)