Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica R telescope converter
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 10:50:52 -0400

At 04:00 PM 8/14/01 +0800, phuang@pmsoft.com.sg wrote:

>Has anybody use the Leica R telescope converter before?  Any comments or
>feedback will be greatly appreciated.

I own one.  Used to use it on my SL/R gear before I became civilized and
dumped the stuff.  Now, I use it with a 14127 adapter on my M Telyts or
with a T-mount adapter on my APO-Televid to produce 64X, the highest power
possible on this fine spotting scope while remaining pure Leica.

It's a neat piece.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bąs fir gun ghrąs fir!