Subject: Re: [Leica] wide R
From: "Margaret Jeffcoat" <margaret01@excelonline.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 23:05:51 -0400

I have the 21/f4 and it really is my lens of choice for most of the candid
work that I shoot.
Would love to have the 19, some day. The other lens that I use a lot is the
24,2.8. Wide enough
that you know that it is wide. I think the 28 is to close to the 35. Price-
a good clean 3 cam 21
some where in the 800 to 1000 range and the 24 about the same. Make sure
that you get the
hood with both as you will need it for a filters that you use. With mine I
have the range of filters
that one would use for b/w shooting.
Cheers Wilber Jeffcoat