Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:Hero worship
From: "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 20:34:59 -0400

I belive that Ms. Bourke-White usually went out with a couple of assistants.
If you believe James Agee she was quite the celebrity and acted the part.
See the appendices in "Let Us Now Praise Famous Men".  Apparently the
editors wanted Agee to take Bourke-White with him on his travels through the
South but Agee insisted on Walker Evans.

Mike D