Subject: Re: [Leica] Who wanted the Leitz 16472 VISO tube?
From: "Daniel Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 14:19:57 -0400

Okay- sorry This is not Friday, but I just found the Viso tube OTSRO or
16472 that had been eluding me; I remember someone posting they were looking
for one, and I thought I had one, but I had put it up somewhere safe- so
safe in fact that even I couldn't find it, until last night.
Whoever wanted it, just contact me off list before they drop the net over
me!
Dan ( Who are those guys?) Post