Subject: [Leica] Re: The new Photo Village location
From: Photovilla@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 13:58:28 EDT

<<

Luggers,

    On Saturday, Luggers, Steve LeHuray, Gilbert Plantiga, John Matturi, and

I were in New York City and decided to pay a visit to Rich Pinto's new digs.

    He was closed!!!!!!

    Rich, what gives????

Happy Snaps,

Sal DiMarco, Jr.

Philadelphia, PA>>

Sal,

I am so sorry I missed you!

While I am still settling in, I am still working by appointment. I hope to
have more regular hours soon...but in the mean time just give a ring and say
when you are going to be in and I'll be sure to be there.

On Sat. I was in during the early morning doing some work on the computer
network, however I left early after a long week of hard work. I will be more
available soon...sorry for the inconvenience!

cheers,
Rich

Replies: Reply from "Daniel Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] Who wanted the Leitz 16472 VISO tube?)