Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: hero worship
From: George Lottermoser <imagist@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 11:06:40 -0500

mickeyp35@earthlink.net (G. Michael Paine)8/12/0110:33 PM

> No, that is not true. I really is in the shooting that a great
> picture is formed. Playing in the darkroom is really cosmetic.

How would this statement work with Jerry Ullesman's images?
Large, sweeping generalizations with "true" or "not true" tags
don't really seem to work very well when discussing styles and
techniques in such a fertile garden as we have in the history of
photographic image making (or art in general).

George

Replies: Reply from Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us> (Re: [Leica] Re: hero worship)