Subject: Re: [Leica] Brian Reid Fund the Second, Final Report
From: Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 07:17:40 -0700

I am speechless. Thank you.
Come to think of it, on a list with high-volume problems, being speechless is probably a good thing.

I guess this means that I can't kick anybody off the list for misbehaving anytime soon, out of fear that it might have been a contributor...

Getting credit at Keeble and Shuchat is way better than getting money, because there's no issue to discuss with my family of whether it should better be spent on shoe repair or food something. Of course it's to spend on a lens. That's why it's at K&S.

Brian Reid