Subject: Re: [Leica] B&W print processes.
From: "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 01:19:19 +0200

If they come out with this for the Epson 2000P, with drivers that can be trusted
under Windows NT, I may look into it.  The normal B&W from the 2000P is okay,
but not super sharp, and in particular there is almost always a very slight
color cast, especially due to metamerism.  I already use Cone's ICMs for color
printing, though, with superb results.