Subject: [Leica] Re: ALPA
From: Simon Stevens <simon@camera-craftsman.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 17:26:18 -0400

>Sure lets do another DC shoot when it's not monsoon season, my phone
was
>out last night with the weather....and I will bring the 10d and the 24
>so you can play with.

Bill:

I'll look forward to that and will hold you to it :-). But it will have
to wait a bit as this year I have a different sotrt of "monsoon" to look
forward to: 1L classes! I hope to reemerge with bleary eyes sometime in
late May.

Higher education: all delay, precious little gratification.

Regards,

Simon