Subject: Re: [Leica] M Handgrips
From: gb@murphy.bofh.ms (Georg Bauer)
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 12:04:53 GMT

In article <3B707476.CEC0A7B2@rabiner.cncoffice.com>,
	Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> writes:
> The Rapidwinder itself extends further and therefore gives you a better grip but
> I'm assuming Tom's grip might also be a nice thing for the big lenses!

It is. I now just need another M6, so I can set up one with the
Rapidwinder, the Rapidgrip and the 90/2.8 and the other without any
utilities and the 50/2.8.

The single most annoying thing about the M6 is that I can't change the
Rapidwinder without changing the film. I just don't like the bulk of the
Rapidwinder with my nice and little 50/2.8, because it defeats the main
reason for that lens, smallness.

bye, Georg

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] M Handgrips)