Subject: Re: [Leica] <Don't read this> Re: Getting film into the film gate in M6
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 12:17:52 -0400

Jim Brick wrote:

> Hell... even BD could probably load an M6. ;)
> (See... I do have a sense of humor :)

I'm not so sure about the second comment, but the first is true: even I,
a klutz of the first order, can load an M6. ;-) And I, like Jim -
OHMIGOD!! I'm going straight to hell!! - cannot for the life of me
figure out how it is possible for so many people who have enough
intelligence to hold jobs that pay them enough to buy M6s can possibly
have this much trouble a.) loading said M6s, and b.)keep this idiotic
thread going for so long...

:-)

B. D.

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] <Don't read this> Re: Getting film into the film gate in M6)