Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Alpa <OT>
From: "SML" <inyoung@jps.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 17:58:37 -0700

Hello,

  I have used a couple of the Alpa bodies, 9D and 10D with 50 Macro-Switar
and Schneider 90mm.  I have tried to get used to using them kind of in vain.
It was sort of hard for me to get used to them for some reason.  The 50
Macro lens is great lens but has to be turned forever to get close-up.  I
have never been happy with the 10D's battery chamber.  I wonder if it can be
adapted to use any readily available batteries.  They mostly spend their
time in my closet.

David