Subject: [Leica] New revelavion Re:Filters for 28mm SA PC lens
From: "TDS MSN" <tdschofield@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 16:14:44 -0400

Necessity beig the mother of invention, and BH Photo showing a 6-10 week
order time for the 74mm unmounted filters, a little ingenuity led to the
discovery that you can remove the retaining ring to a 77mm filter and, lo
and behold, a 74mm unmounted filter is born, which fits the 28mm SA PC lens
hood perfectly!  I now have my desired filter set, without the wait!

Tom Schofield