Subject: RE: [Leica] The Austin & Anthony Childrens Hour Continues
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 10:15:43 -0400

Steve,

Your juvenile comment here is entirely out of line.  If you have a problem
with me that you feel the need to make personal comments like this, send
them directly to me in private email, not to the list.

There was absolutely nothing wrong with Anthony misunderstanding the
statement, me clarifying it for him, and then sharing my experience with
LEICA film loading.  At least we are talking about photography.