Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica R 6.0
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 13:01:25 -0700

Dave:

A friend of mine shots with one over at AP. After having handled his
camera with various lenses, I was impressed. They brought back that feel
that the SL has, but with all the amenities we're all so use to now. Not
too dissimilar from BMW being forced to bring back the feel of the 2002
suspension on one of its 300 series models a few years back, in order to
maintain brand loyalty with the older drivers.
Frankly, I'm just about on the verge of chucking my Canon droppings and
converting over to the R8. You're right about the flash preview, as most
clients expect flash fill at all times of the day, it makes the camera
that much more usable.

Slobodan Dimitrov