Subject: RE: [Leica] Thoughts on R8s
From: Félix López de Maturana <fmaturana@inicia.es>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 22:15:29 +0200

"I have an F-5, Canon A2E and Leica SL2 MOT.  IMHO all of the systems have
pluses and minuses, and they are the right tool for a particular type of
photography.  I am happy with the three of them, but I must confess that the
one I use the least is the Canon one.  I would be interested to learn of
your thought process when deciding for the Canon system.

Best,

Javier Montiel
Coral Gables, Fl."

Javier,

Perhaps the comparison is not really fair as youd had to match the tops of
the line: F5, 1V and R8. Then the conclusions will be more adecuated. I did
this test but this is another story. No more flames. You and only you need
to get the right answer. All the three cameras are excelent and Leica lenses
probably the best but Canon L and Nikon AFS are too very good.

Kind regards

Félix

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Thoughts on R8s)
Reply from "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com> (Re: [Leica] Thoughts on R8s)