Subject: RE: [Leica] 400mm f/6.8 Macro-Telyt-R
From: "Rodgers, David" <david.rodgers@xo.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 12:14:44 -0500

Haven't tried this, but you've certainly piqued my interest. I like using
extension tubes with longer lenses for portrait work, for reasons you
describe. Turns a busy background into a nice "awash" backdrop, even with
smaller apertures. I haven't tried using tubes with my 400/5.6, but you've
convinced me to try.