Subject: [Leica] Compact M Motor - smearing image LHS ---- USE IT RIGHT !!!
From: henry <henry@henryambrose.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 08:59:59 -0500

Hi Folks!
I've been off list for a while this summer and reading the archives from
time to time. I just saw this post by Andrew Nemeth and thought I should
reply.

I've not had any trouble like this at all over the course of about 30
rolls of film. No smearing at all. Of course, I take pressure off the
release button between shots and I think thats the difference. I use it
on slow speed as a tool to wind the camera, not to "machine gun"
exposures.

The M Motor works great, its light and quiet.
BUT:
Take your finger off the button!!!!!
And you won't have this problem.

Best,