Subject: Re: [Leica] 9 element 28mm question
From: "Kevin M. Bell" <newsgroups@camera-collectors.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 23:20:28 -0600

At 10:12 PM 8/8/2001 -0600, you wrote:
>The next version was the one that was made by the Commies....healthy Commies
>what with national health care and all.

I should explain - my request for info was sent to two lists, and I should
have removed the "Commie" remark from the LUG request.  A member on the
other list had commented that a seller in the US would not send equipment
to Canada, saying "I don't deal with commies"
- - to quote the seller.  My remark was an attempt (however feeble) at humor,
not a deliberate insult.

OTOH, as an overweight devoutly religious radical right-wing capitalistic
gun-owning SUV-driving cigar-smoking meat-eating extremist family man (did
I miss any politically incorrect categories?), I do enjoy a good political
argument off list.  ;>)

Kevin M. Bell
www.camera-collectors.com
1-877-977-5091