Subject: [Leica] Filters for 28mm SA PC lens
From: "tdschofield" <tdschofield@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 05:47:57 -0700

Thank you to all who replied.  I believe it is called 67EW, which is 74mm
unmounted.  The 2filter.com site looks good.  $51 per filter is actually
less than I anticipated.  I am thinking about getting an 060 yellow green
for B&W, a KB12 for buildings at night and a KR3 warming, and perhaps an
orange as well.  The $300+ center filter, or custom made center filters with
color for $500+ each are the killers!

Are any of you using the center filter with this lens?

Does anyone know whether you can fit 2 filters together in the hood?  I am
thinking one of the above filters + the center filter.  An assortment of the
custom made color center filters is out of the question!

Tom