Subject: [Leica] bad fixing? (was Chemical re-use)
From: shino@ubspainewebber.com
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 07:00:46 -0400 (EDT)

the edges of 2 of my rolls have unclear areas on edges on the second half
of the roll, not extending into the sprocket area.  (it looks almost like the
film prior to developing)   does this indicate incomplete fixing?
can i do something to refix this film?

thanks,

- -rei

Replies: Reply from "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com> (Re: [Leica] bad fixing? (was Chemical re-use))