Subject: Re: [Leica] M close up stuff: ZOOAN, I have had a few
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2001 18:43:42 -0600

The 135 lens head attaches to the ZOOAN which attaches to the Visoflex 1.

The 135 lens head attaches to the ZOOAN which attaches to the OUBIO which
attaches to the Visoflex 2 or 3.

The OUBIO adapter makes a Visoflex 2 or 3 have the same flange to flange
distance as the Visoflex 1. This way you can mount all the lenses for the
Visoflex 1 on the 2 or 3.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from "Daniel Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] M close up stuff: ZOOAN, I have had a few)